We will explain how the trading schedule will change during the Easter vacation of 2023.
As early as this Sunday - April 9, 2023 - is Easter, and some exchanges and financial institutions will be closed from April 7 to 10.
Here's how this will affect the trading schedule (EET server time):
April 7, 2023
- Crypto, CFD Shares RU, CFD Shares Asia - trading will be carried out as usual
- DowJones30, Nikkei225, Nasdaq100, S&P500 - close at 16:15
- Trade in other instruments is closed.
April 10, 2023
- ASX200, CAC40, DAX40, FTSE100, IBEX35, HK50, EuroStoxx50, CFD Shares UK, CFD Shares DE - closed for trading
- Trading other instruments on that day is carried out as usual.